I made this the other day and it was really yummy. I took it to a neighbor that was sick and she asked, "What did you marinate that meat in?" She thought it was delicious. I served it with Jesse's nacho dip that she makes at Christmas and Colette's pink jello and Cinnamon rolls for dessert.
French Dip Sandwiches
3 lb. beef chuck roast
2 c. water
½ c soy sauce
1 tsp. dried rosemary
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. garlic pwd.
1 bay leaf
3-4 peppercorns
8 french rolls
Place all ing. except rolls in slow cooker. Cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until tender. Remove meat from broth, shred with fork or slice very thin. ( It will probably just fall apart but I prefer this to shredding) and keep warm. Strain broth; skim off fat. Place meat on rolls and serve sauce in dipping bowls.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glade you made this. I have allways wanted to make French Dip, I will try this Thanks.
ReplyDelete