
Crock Pot Lasagna
This recipe is quick and easy
Serves 6-8
*1 ½ lbs. of browned hamburger or Sausage (add onions to meat if you like)
1 jar Prego or Ragu spaghetti sauce
½ c. water or milk
6-10 dry lasagna noodles broken to the size of potato chips
Small carton cottage or ricotta cheese
2-3 cups shredded mozzarella or your favorite cheese
Combine meat, sauce and water, then layer the following in crock pot.
1. Meat sauce
2. 2-3 broken noodles
3. Meat sauce
4. Carton of cottage or ricotta cheese
5. 2-3 more noodles
6. Meat sauce
7. Shredded Cheese
8. Noodles
9. meat sauce
10. Shredded cheese
*For vegetarian lasagna, substitute 1 bag frozen vegetables for meat. Optional= ¼ cup of sugar in sauce.
Cook time:
Low: 5-6 hours
High: 2-3 hours
Serve with tossed salad and French bread.
This is fast easy and oh so yummy!!! enjoy let me know if how you like it!
ReplyDeleteThis looks yummy! I have been trying a lot of crock pot recipes lately. I'm going to try it. I have been trying to add a recipe here but I don't know how to cut and paste into the blog.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete